MuscleSport Mag

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Put a Tent Over This Circus

This has been an interesting experience at the Strikeforce card. The WiFi at this decrepit piece of shit relic of an arena that even the Nets abandoned has been as slow as shit - if it's even working at all. They don't have a hardwire outlet so I'm stuck hoping that this post even gets up.

Perusing the Press Box, I even saw a guy boozing with a bottle purchased from one of the stands in the concourse area. He had no worries about the slow connection because the closest thing he had to being a reporter was a fuckin' pencil!

Fans who are sitting in the stands regularly visit their buddies up in the Press Box, some even double-fisting Bud bottles. Hey, I have no problem with someone getting fucked up on their own time, but this is supposed to be a place to work if I'm not mistaken.

Winter hats - including a full wool Breezly Bruin classic - seem to be the norm for some of the guys who passed themselves off as working media.

I even had one dude say to me that he got his credential so he didn't have to buy a ticket. Who's granting these credential requests anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment